Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"View Options" is no longer working in iTunes. Is there a fix for this?

I used to sort a lot of my playlists by "year" but now I can't get "View Options" to work on my iPod in iTunes. I can click it, but it does nothing. Is there any way to fix this? If not, how do I revert back to an older version of iTunes?

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 9:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 12:17 PM

In iTunes 12.2.2 View Options appears in the menu but is greyed out. One way to access that functionality is to select the playlist and make sure it's set to Songs view (in the upper right corner of the window, with a downward pointing caret), click "Songs" then the Show Columns button from the drop down menu.

Good luck

srb

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2015 12:17 PM in response to cwratliff

In iTunes 12.2.2 View Options appears in the menu but is greyed out. One way to access that functionality is to select the playlist and make sure it's set to Songs view (in the upper right corner of the window, with a downward pointing caret), click "Songs" then the Show Columns button from the drop down menu.

Good luck

srb

"View Options" is no longer working in iTunes. Is there a fix for this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.