Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast can't be searched by title, only my name

My podcast was approved this week but when you search for the title on the Podcast app (iPhone) there are no results. But if you search my first and last name, it appears. I see that in iTunes it says Podcasts > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Luke Bricker. But I want it to be searched under it's actual title, i.e Podcasts > Religion & Spirituality > Christianity > Kingdom City. In addition, if I try to 'share' the podcast the thumbnail is a generic PodOmatic picture and Luke Bricker's podcast. How can I change these before launching more episodes? Thank you in advance!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 7:42 AM

1 reply

Sep 4, 2015 8:53 AM in response to Luke_Bricker

I searched on 'Kindom City' in iTunes on a Mac and found your podcast immediately. What you quote isn't the title - that's just 'Kingdom City' - but searching on the string you quote worked anyway. It also has the podcast image:

User uploaded file

I'm not in a position to comment on the Podcasts app, not having an iOS device. You don't have an embedded image in your M4a file - possibly that's why the Podcasts app isn't showing an image. This page explains how to embed an image:

http://wilmut.uk/coverart

Incidentally, when you have a question please always post the URLs of your iTunes Store page and your feed, to save the need for detective work to find them.

Podcast can't be searched by title, only my name

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.