Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPod music app problems

i have never been so dissapointed and frustrated with an apple service before. The new iPod music app started out as fantastic with just a couple bugs. Then the latest update was supposed to fix everything. They might as well have fixed it with a hammer. I signed up for the apple music and it started out great. Now it's a nightmare. I downloaded a few playlists and made them available offline and it keeps deleting ALL of my music without my knowledge and streams it instead. within 12 days, I have used 5.4gb of data on music. Not only that, when I try to listen to an album or playlist in order, it always shuffles it and the shuffle button IS NOT highlighted. If I've missed a song and I skip back to replay it, it shuffles everything again and plays a different song. When setting up a list of music and I "add to up next" it plays next instead and cuts the que. So I turned off Apple music and I started putting my phone on airplane mode so I don't risk streaming and just play what's downloaded on my phone, and it plays 2 songs then pauses and when I open the app, it crashes. This is extremely frusrating. Especially when I listen to music as much as 10 hours a day and my own music won't even work. FIX THIS PLEASE!!!!!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 7:55 AM

There are no replies.

New iPod music app problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.