Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't acces iTunes Store

I still manage my Apple ID, but I can't access my account in iTunes Store: "You can not login because your account has been locked"

How can I access my ID in iTunes Store? I have balance and I want to buy some apps.

Thank you.

null-OTHER, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 10:26 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2015 10:32 AM in response to Vulcan Mini

Hello there, Vulcan.

It seems your Apple ID has been locked and you are unable to login to the iTunes Store because of this. The following Knowledge Base article provides some great steps for resolving this issue:

If your Apple ID has been locked - Apple Support

You might see one of these alerts:

• “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
  • "You can't sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons"
  • "This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons"

If your Apple ID was locked, you can go to iForgot to unlock it with your existing password or reset your password. You can also click the Reset Password or Forgot Password button in the alert. Remember to type your full email address when you're asked to enter your Apple ID. For example, username@icloud.com or username@gmail.com. If you use two-step verification for Apple ID, you need to use your recovery key and a trusted device to regain access to your account.

If you can't reset your password and you don't use two-step verification, contact Apple Support.

Update your password in iCloud settings

After you change your password, you might need to update it in iCloud settings on your devices.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings > iCloud.
  2. Tap Edit, if asked.
  3. Type your new password and tap Done.

Mac

1. Go to Apple menu > System Preferences.
  2. Click iCloud.
  3. Click Sign Out.
  4. Type your new password and click Sign In.

Windows

1. Choose Start > Control Panel.
  2. Double-click iCloud.
  3. Click Sign Out.
  4. Type your new password and click Sign In.

Email

If you use an email app to get iCloud email, the app will ask you to enter your new password when you check for mail. If OS X Mail doesn't ask you for your password, check your Mail preferences. For any other mail app, check the app's documentation to get help changing your email password.

Update other services, such as iTunes and FaceTime

If you use your Apple ID in the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, iMessage, Game Center, or FaceTime, you might need to update your password for those services.

iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

1. Go to Settings and tap the service.
  2. Tap your Apple ID. For iMessage, tap Send & Receive and then tap your Apple ID.
  3. Tap Sign Out.
  4. Sign in with your Apple ID and your new password.

Mac or PC

If you try to sign in to the iTunes Store or Mac App Store, make a purchase, or update an app, you'll be asked to enter your password.

Thanks for being a part of Apple Support Communities.

Kind Regards.

I can't acces iTunes Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.