Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail app not work in iPhone 6. Blank white screen. Shuts down.

My mail app stopped working all of the sudden. I've forced quit the app, reset the phone, restored the phone, deleted the mail accounts. Nothing seems to work. I am able to log into all my mail accounts (gmail, outlook and yahoo) from native sites just not through the app.

I'm using the iOS 8.4.1 and all apps are up to date. I'm at a loss at this point - I don't know what else to try! HELP!

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 9:14 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 9:31 AM

Hi,

You have a very interesting situation.

I would recommend to back up and try to restore as I see no other option

If someone can suggest something else, would be glad to hear.

2 replies

Oct 28, 2015 9:34 PM in response to ctorres7

Hi,

I have exactly the same problem which started few days ago. I tried all the solutions you described and nothing worked! The problem when I hit reply all to a yahoo email with a very long list of contacts! I don't if this piece of information helps!

Please let me know if you found a solution to this problem.

Mail app not work in iPhone 6. Blank white screen. Shuts down.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.