Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

hypertext in email signature

2009 iMac Mountain Lion 10.8.5

Apple Mail 6.6

i am sending out emails to multiple people that will include the exact same text in the body of the email. to avoid a copy and paste routine i created a signature that contains the entire body of the email, i just need to add the subject, necessary personalization and email address for each email. within the body i want to include an html link. is there a way to get that to transfer into the signature? when i tried, it did not come up as linkable hypertext. i know i can do this in windows outlook by simply copying and pasting from a word doc into the signature field. just wasn't sure about apple mail.

thanks for the help!

iMac, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), null

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 9:57 AM

2 replies

Sep 13, 2015 11:49 AM in response to Eric Root

didn't have that option for some reason and now my ability to actually insert my signature is grayed out. i am not computer savvy and if a function isn't completely intuitive for the non technical person i have a very difficult time figuring out how to do the simplest of things that most people are able to figure out on their own. it makes it difficult to even know how to position a question

thanks anyway

hypertext in email signature

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.