Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IPhoto project deleted in error

Working on an IPhoto Book Project and went to delete used photos from the photo panel and ended up deleting my whole book! There was a warning but I assumed I was deleting the photos from the panel and not my whole book. Is there a way to retrieve my project??

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012)

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 10:17 AM

3 replies

Sep 4, 2015 11:18 AM in response to lorifromstonington

Backup -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Backup

The easiest way to have a backup is to us Time Machine included on every Mac - Mac Basics: Time Machine backs up your Mac - Apple Support

If you do not know what a backup is then you probably do not have one and therefore you have no possible way to recover anything due to user error or hardware or software failure

You should get a new external hard drive 2 1/2 times the size of your main drive and star using TimeMachine immediately - if you continue with no backup you are 100% guaranteed to lose everything including all of you photos sooner or later - an Apple TimeCapsule it a great and simple solution that works seamlessly with TM and you Mac

LN

IPhoto project deleted in error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.