Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i trust my computer to download my music

I share my music with another computer & I need to download it from the icloud. To do this I have to trust my computer ,how do I do this.

iPad (3rd gen) Wi-Fi, iOS 6

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 10:26 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 11:22 AM

Howdy dippsy1,

You mention you want to share your music with another computer by downloading it from iCloud. To do this you need to authorize that computer to be able to access your music.

See Authorize your computer in iTunes - Apple Support

1. If you don't have iTunes on the computer you want to authorize, download and install the latest version.
  2. Open iTunes.
  3. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Store > Authorize This Computer.
    Windows: Hold down the Control and B keys on your keyboard to turn on the iTunes menu bar. Then choose Store > Authorize This Computer. Learn more about menus in iTunes for Windows. In earlier versions of iTunes, you can access this option from the Advanced menu.

If you have other questions about the Authorizations that article has more details.

Enjoy.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2015 11:22 AM in response to dippsy1

Howdy dippsy1,

You mention you want to share your music with another computer by downloading it from iCloud. To do this you need to authorize that computer to be able to access your music.

See Authorize your computer in iTunes - Apple Support

1. If you don't have iTunes on the computer you want to authorize, download and install the latest version.
  2. Open iTunes.
  3. Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose Store > Authorize This Computer.
    Windows: Hold down the Control and B keys on your keyboard to turn on the iTunes menu bar. Then choose Store > Authorize This Computer. Learn more about menus in iTunes for Windows. In earlier versions of iTunes, you can access this option from the Advanced menu.

If you have other questions about the Authorizations that article has more details.

Enjoy.

how do i trust my computer to download my music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.