Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple id was hacked and all my photos deleted is there a way to get them back

My apple id was taken by my husband. I am not sure if this was intentional or if it was accidental. I gave him my old iPhone 4 and I did not restore it to factory settings because we have all the same contacts basically and I did'nt believe I had anything on the phone to hide. Well, a couple of months later we went through a separation and both my emails both were yahoo accounts were taken along with my iCloud account. all my emails and the files that were in my emails that contained important information were deleted. I tried many times to restore it but my security questions were changed as well. I have an iPhone 6 plus along with a macbook pro, which we both used, it was my computer but he had the password and ended up making himself administrator of my computer, locking me out making himself administrator and adding a "other" that was password protected. I have now purchased another MacBook pro, I am starting all over. since we have reconciled, I want to be sure I am secure. I woke up and found a "guest" user on the computer Password protected.

IN the Apple system Log I found some things I don't understand. I started at 9/3/15 at 10:14 pm it reads,

kernel : AppleCamin:start- pmcsr offset PCI bridge=0xa4 , then below that it reads, time same as the one prior, Kernel(0)AppleCamin::power_off_hardware,

then below that time again same exact time except,

UserEventAgent(39) Failed to copy info dictionary forbundle/System/library/UserEvent/plugins/alfULplugin.plugin

It goes on like this for some time. I began to become worried when in one line, of many it read,

Sept 3, 2013 10:14:04PM com.apple.xpc.launchd(1);Service" com.apple.ManagedClient.startup"tried to hijack endpoint"endpoint"com.apple.ManagedClient.startup" from owner: com.apple.ManafedClient.

This type of writing goes on for pages.

My question is does anyone know if this is hacking? And lastly is there anyway that I can retrieve 7 years of pictures and other important documents from emails and iCloud. It must look like something is going on with my accounts I have been locked out of Yahoo. and as far as the iCloud he still comes up on my new phone as the owner of my iCloud account.

So sorry for the long post but I am not all that computer savy. Oh and one more thing can you also answer why he listed me as a developer?

Clueless in California

MacBook Pro, Iphone6 plus

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 11:38 AM

There are no replies.

my apple id was hacked and all my photos deleted is there a way to get them back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.