Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to connect iTunes Store with my new ID?

Hi everyone,

I just create a new apple ID but if I connect it with iTunes Store, this is what ll pop up.

User uploaded file

Someone help me to connect my new ID to iTunes Store.

Thanks!

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 10:41 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2015 11:34 AM in response to Edidu

Hello there, Edidu.

It sounds like you’ve created your Apple ID and just need to review your account information to be able to make your first purchase. The following steps should help you accomplish just that:

1. Open the latest version of iTunes. To download iTunes:
    iTunes - Download iTunes Now - Apple
  2. Choose Store > Sign In.
  3. Enter your Apple ID and password and click Sign In.
  4. Click Review when asked to review your information.
  5. Enter your billing information.
  6. Click Continue after you enter your credit card and billing information. You can remove or edit your credit card information at any time. To learn more about updating your iTunes Store account information feel free to review this article:
    Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

You can find some additional information in regards to signing into the iTunes Store in the following Knowledge Base article:

Sign in to the iTunes Store, Mac App Store, and iBooks Store on your Mac - Apple Support

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities.

Cheers.

how to connect iTunes Store with my new ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.