Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

blue screen while updated iphone 6 and shutdown

iphone 6 16 g offered me to setup ios 8.4 while upgrading my phone blue screen appeared😢 and showdown and can't turn it on again kindly advice as it's my first day with my new i phone

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 2:46 PM

4 replies

Sep 4, 2015 3:02 PM in response to ahmed mahalla

If it is brand new take back to the store and get a new one under the warranty. That is what I would do. You can always try this but I would not bother unless you cannot get to the store easily:

Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything.

Sep 4, 2015 3:29 PM in response to ahmed mahalla

Hi Ahmed. I am no expert however I too had trouble when updating. The problem turned out to be that I was using a USB port on my laptop to connect to my phone. They have differing strengths. I have 4 USB ports on the laptop. . Once I swapped to a USB port on the other side (the right side while looking at my screen), then things started happening as they should. Hope this may help you. Regards Marlene

blue screen while updated iphone 6 and shutdown

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.