Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

account review

i am trying to add my master card to my account but it is not working, there is not bad response.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 11:55 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2015 2:17 PM in response to theseventh

Greetings theseventh,

Thanks for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you're trying to update your iTunes Store payment information but it's not working. Be sure to follow the steps in the article Change or remove your Apple ID payment information in the iTunes Store.

If you're not able to add a credit card to your account, the article suggests contacting iTunes Store support for help:

Get help

If you need help changing your payment information, credit card details, or billing information, contact iTunes Store support. Or you might find the answer to your question below:

• If you change your payment method, make sure your account information matches the credit card information on file with your financial institution.
  • If you use an AOL screen name to sign in to the iTunes Store, editing your information on the Account Information page won't update your AOL account. If you need to update your AOL account information, contact AOL.
  • If your previous payment wasn't accepted, you might need to change your payment information.

Sincerely.

account review

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.