Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My credit card was cloned in an Apple Store (Aventura Mall). Who should I contact?

My credit card was cloned at the Apple Store in Aventura Mall last August. The scammer used my credit card number to make 4 purchases of $ 688.00 two days after the purchase. I would like to alert Apple because only the seller had access to my card . Who should I contact.

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 12:22 PM

3 replies

Sep 4, 2015 12:33 PM in response to claudiabw

I am sure you notified your credit card company. If you know for sure it was the Apple Store, I would make a report with the police and contact the store manager. Let the manager know that you have notified the police just in case that person was the one who stole the information. There is a contact us link at the bottom of the page to contact Apple.

Sep 4, 2015 1:06 PM in response to claudiabw

While I'm not saying it couldn't happen, I trust the Apple Store when it comes to shopping. I'm guessing that the Apple Store is the only location where you used your credit card. Since you don't live in the US, I'm guessing you were on vacation. Generally, these types of things happen in places like restaurants, where you hand someone your credit card and it is out of your sight for an extended period. Any purchase I've made at the Apple Stores I've visited, the credit card is swiped right in front of you and handed right back to you.

Try contacting the police where you live and see if they will work with the police where the Apple Store was located if it can be proven it happened there.

Also, there is no email address for the store, but here is the address and phone number so you can call them. Address:19501 Biscayne Boulevard Aventura, FL 33180 (305) 914-9826

My credit card was cloned in an Apple Store (Aventura Mall). Who should I contact?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.