Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

APERTURE is not available in my apple store ! How can I buy ?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, iOS 8.4.1, How to buy in my apple store ?

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 1:01 PM

4 replies

Sep 4, 2015 1:15 PM in response to rmsPT

Which MacOS X version do you have?

Apple stopped selling Aperture at the App Store, because it is no longer supported, like Keith Barkley said.

If you are running MacOS X 10.9 Mavericks or Mac OS X 10.10.x Yosemite, you will need an App Store version of Aperture 3.

If you are still running an earlier MacOS X version, you could try to buy a boxed retail version of Aperture 3 from Amazon or eBay and then update from Apples Support page Apple - Support - Downloads

But you will not be able to update this version to a version compatible with Mavericks or Yosemite. The last update available from the downloads page is Aperture 3.4.4, which runs well with MacOS X 10.8.x.

Sep 5, 2015 11:24 PM in response to rmsPT

Is there a reason why you'd want to buy a discontinued software?

Have you worked a lot with it and don't want to learn new software right now?

If you are buying a new RAW converter, go with Lightroom, DxO, or Capture One Pro. Each of those is good. Capture One Pro is the best, and the most expensive, Lightroom is the easiest to learn and also the cheapest if you get a subscription together with Photoshop ( 10$ / month after trial period).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.