Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to page setup when air printing (paper type, margins, fit to page and so on..)?

How to page setup when air printing (paper size, margins, fit to page and so on..)?

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 12:46 PM

7 replies

Sep 4, 2015 1:28 PM in response to Power Point

IF you are talking about using AirPrint on an iOS device, I have never seen a way to select the options from the device. You need to select the options in the print dialog box for the printer, or you have to set the document up exactly the way that you want it to print, with margins in place, etc.

AirPrint works great with 8-1/2 x 11 sheets and if you are printing photos, (assuming you have a photo printer and paper in the correct tray), but IMO, it leaves something to be desired with regards to options.

Sep 4, 2015 3:50 PM in response to Power Point

I Have an HP PhotoSmart 7520 that works very well with my iPad 3, iPad Air 2, my iPhone 5S using AirPrint. I also works flawlessly with my MBP, my daughter's MBP and my wife's MacBook. What exactly are you trying to print? Are you sure that the do cement didn't get corrupted? Did you try turning the printer off and then on again?

How to page setup when air printing (paper type, margins, fit to page and so on..)?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.