Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Netflix hacked off my iPad mini

How to do I remove a virus or monitoring program from my Apple TV or my iPad mini?

I have been having troubles connecting to my netflix account saying there are to many users on the account. When i look up activity it shows movies I have not watched and then i go to devise and it shows one in France and one in Great Britain. I called Netflix and we changed the passwords and required all devices to log back in. Two days later we have the same problem. The only device connected to the Netflix account is my Apple TV and my iPad mini. My internet service provider insists there is no way for someone to access through the service, that something must be on my device. Thoughts would be helpful.

Jeff

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 1:09 PM

3 replies

Sep 4, 2015 2:47 PM in response to ndemtp

First your Apple TV and your iPad do not have a virus, unless they have been jailbroken. If you do not know what that is then it has not been jailbroken unless you got some one else at home that knows how, highly unlikely. I would call Netflix again and change your PW one more time into something strong and impossible to guess like this gibberish: OmwttBIpacn72 (On my Way to the Bank I passed a car number 72). And contrary to what your ISP said, routers provided by them or even your own can indeed be hacked, specially if the default PW on the router is not re-set. The default PW is known to nearly everyone.

Netflix hacked off my iPad mini

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.