Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is the movie i rented?

I rented a movie on iTunes from the store two days ago and it's nowhere to be found. I was told by a support person it was in my available downloads but that turned out to be wrong.

What's up here?

iPad Air

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 1:57 PM

4 replies

Sep 4, 2015 2:01 PM in response to JakeMD1962

You rented it from your computer? Your iPad? Something else?

Where did you look?

"

Find your movie on the device you used to rent it.

• On a Mac or PC: Go to the Rentals tab in the Movies section of the iTunes Library.
  • On an iOS device: Go to the Rental tab of the Videos app.
  • Using Apple TV (2nd or 3rd generation): Look in the top shelf of the main menu."

About renting movies from the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Sep 4, 2015 5:22 PM in response to roaminggnome

I rented it through iTunes on an iPad Air. Even Apple acknowledges the rental.

I looked in the "videos" section and there is no "rental" tab. Likewise, when I look back at iTunes through the iPad there is nothing to download.

Apple directed me to the "store" to check for 'available downloads' and there is nothing to download. Their support sent me two standard recommendations which are available in the support pages and in this instance each was about as handy as a plumbing wrench is when fixing fuel injection.

Sep 4, 2015 5:24 PM in response to roaminggnome

Ipad Air.

Looked in the iTunes store under "purchased" - no rental tab shows nor is there a "downloads" tab. Looked in the task bar above and went to "available downloads" and nothing is available. The Apple people see the rental and confess to its existence, but I have yet to see ol' Austin and his bad teeth engage in any good ol' fashioned non-PC scatalogical humor.

where is the movie i rented?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.