Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My mailboxes containing all my mails has disappeared. How do I get them back

My mailboxes containing all my email messages has disappeared. There were about 20 of them. How do I get them back?

iPad

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 2:04 PM

2 replies

Sep 4, 2015 2:21 PM in response to yorkshire2015

Hi,

If your mailbox accounts don't appear in settings, (Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars) you'll have to re-add them.

However, if they do appear, open Mail, tap Edit, and make sure every mailbox you want shown is checked.

I'm wondering about the cause. Have you updated iOS, made any changes in Accounts, iCloud, or even App and iTunes Stores?

Sep 4, 2015 2:23 PM in response to yorkshire2015

Try resetting your Mail Account and system by following these steps. Please do not skip any steps. Go to Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars > locate your email provider and click on the account. Then on the next page Delete Account. Then do a forced restart. Hold down the Home and Wake/Sleep buttons at the same time for about 15-20 seconds until the Apple logo appears. Ignore the "Slide to power off" text if it comes up. You will not lose anything. Then go back to Settings > Mail… and add the account again.

My mailboxes containing all my mails has disappeared. How do I get them back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.