Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

bring all to front

Another very frustrating NO Help from Help!!!! I am in Numbers and want to display all Numbers files I have open. I click on Windows then "bring all to front" and nothing happens. I then go to Numbers Help and search on bring all to front. Nothing. It's almost as though Apple does not want one to figure out how to do stuff. This makes me yearn for my MS Office Help.

Any thoughts?

OS X Yosemite (10.10.4)

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 1:50 PM

4 replies

Sep 4, 2015 7:38 PM in response to MD_Gene

Hi MD_Gene,

Bring all to front does do that. I think it is an expansion of the "bring to front" arrange choice that Numbers, Pages et al have when you want to decide what objects on a page are in front or behind others.

Currently on my desktop I have 2 safari windows, 3 mail windows, and 1 Numbers windows. If I am reading an email and click into this window, this safari window is in front of that e-mail window. My other safari window is buried somewhere behind the Numbers window and the other Mail windows as it happens. Bring to front will, in this case, bring the 2nd safari window behind this one. I can't say I have used it. Mission control is much more effective.

quinn

bring all to front

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.