Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Pages does not offer printing options

Hello all -

I am trying to print in Pages, but am lacking most of the printing options needed for my projects. When I go to print, I have the following options:

Layout

Color Matching

Paper Handling

Paper Feed

Cover Page

I do not have the following options:

Output/Media Type

Finishing

Booklet/Folding

Imaging

Adjustment

Job Settings

Watermark
Publishing

User Login

Job Account

About.

I also cannot print two-sided. The option is completely grayed out.

As a result, I have to email all documents to my friend who's Pages (the same version as I have: 5.5.3) offers these options, so she can print for me.

Can anyone tell me why my Pages lacks these printing options, and how I can get them?

Thank you!

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 2:42 PM

Neither OS X, or Pages offers all the printing features that you are lacking. These are typically either introduced by professional grade printer model drivers, and layout applications (e.g. Quark, InDesign), or some other Adobe applications. If you are trying to achieve all of these post-processing goals, then Pages at the minimum, and possibly your printer are not the right tools.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2015 2:42 PM in response to Rebekahparkhust

Neither OS X, or Pages offers all the printing features that you are lacking. These are typically either introduced by professional grade printer model drivers, and layout applications (e.g. Quark, InDesign), or some other Adobe applications. If you are trying to achieve all of these post-processing goals, then Pages at the minimum, and possibly your printer are not the right tools.

My Pages does not offer printing options

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.