Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud storage full and sent emails from iCloud.com. No sent messages?!?'

My Icloud storage is now full because I didn't renew my plan in time. I sent some emails via icloud.com on a pc, but I can't find them in my sent messages folder. Is that because there is no room to store those or were those emails sent at all?

Windows 8, iCloud.com

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 4:48 PM

2 replies

Sep 4, 2015 5:06 PM in response to nnpower

When your iCloud storeg becomes full, Apple sends you an email notifying you of this, and usually clearly states that

"You have now exceeded your iCloud storage, including an additional amount provided to allow you to continue receiving email. As a result, you will not be able to send or receive new email messages with your iCloud email address until you free up storage space or buy more."

Now, to be honest, this has never happened to me, but check and see if you received such and email and what it said about receiving and sending emails.

At the end, as a test, send an email from your iCloud account to an email account you can check and see weather or not it get delivered.

iCloud storage full and sent emails from iCloud.com. No sent messages?!?'

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.