Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Siri and front camera voice

My iph6 front camera rec without voice , and after this i notice than even Siri doesnt respond to my question . Using back camera its ok , even on facetime it works. I tryed on google search voice and it works. Only Siri and front camera dont !!!???

iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 4:57 PM

3 replies

Sep 6, 2015 7:44 AM in response to Lirim2015

Hey Lirim2015,

I understand that you're experiencing issues with your iPhone's microphone when using Siri or the front facing camera. Fortunately we've an article (linked below) that details a number of troubleshooting steps which can help get your iPhone's microphone to work in both situation.

If your voice is too faint or sounds unclear using iPhone, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Cheers

Sep 10, 2015 3:28 AM in response to CarlAVII

HI Allen A ,

i have follewed the instruction and didnt help me. My situation is strange. I tryed voice test and it works good. I do facetime and it works. The only thing doesnt is Siri cant hear my voice and front camera video without voice. I did reset the phone nothing happen.i be been cleanin the mic ..ect. i dont know what to do

Siri and front camera voice

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.