Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i find the gps coordinates of my lost iPhone?

Can I get GPS coordinates for my lost iPhone from iCloud? If not where can I get the GPS coordinates so I can plug them in on another phone to find mine?

iPhone 6, iOS 8.4

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 6:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 8:18 PM

Interesting problem, I played around with that and as Chris noted no clean answer.

However, if you do have "Find My iPhone" enabled on your phone, and run that app on your Mac or other device to get the dot on the map picture of where the phone is, then a somewhat clumsy workaround:

Open up Google Earth, zero in on the same location as Find iPhone shows and mouse over on that. Then GE gives you the lat/long of that position.

FWIW....

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 4, 2015 8:18 PM in response to kbkaos

Interesting problem, I played around with that and as Chris noted no clean answer.

However, if you do have "Find My iPhone" enabled on your phone, and run that app on your Mac or other device to get the dot on the map picture of where the phone is, then a somewhat clumsy workaround:

Open up Google Earth, zero in on the same location as Find iPhone shows and mouse over on that. Then GE gives you the lat/long of that position.

FWIW....

how can i find the gps coordinates of my lost iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.