Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Flex Pitch Changing By Itself

So I started a project a couple of months ago and I am having two problems. The flex pitch on vocals has been fine up until now, but about an hour into working on the project today, I noticed that the vocals started sounding way off. I looked at flex pitch, and it had changed itself by putting notes back to the raw pitch or by changing vibrato to ridiculous percentages such as 566% and -300%. Every time I go in and change them back to normal, they change again by themselves.

The second problem is that now only the verse will play sound. As soon at the playhead hits the chorus, the playhead will keep moving, but no sound will come out.

I tried quitting and reopening Logic, restarting my computer, and I tried creating new audio tracks and moving the vocals down, and turning of flex pitch again. The same thing happens. This is really frustrating! Does anyone have any idea how to fix this? I would be so grateful for some help!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), null

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 8:45 PM

There are no replies.

Flex Pitch Changing By Itself

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.