Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps won't update

Hey there,

I have an IPhone 4s and my apps won't update. I go to the AppStore, tap updates and then tap update all, but the apps will not update. They all gray out for a minute or so, but they do not start to update at all. I have the current iOS and a lot of storage space. I was locked out of my phone and I had to restart it and had to put all the apps from my iPod touch, which is 4th generation, on to my phone. I do not know if restarting my phone had to do with the apps not updating. I could really use someone's help if they got the answe. Thanks so much!!!

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2015 12:28 AM

Have you tried updating them one at at time?

Cheers,

GB

4 replies

Sep 7, 2015 3:36 AM in response to Leafsfan44

I'm having the same problem with my Iphone 4s with IOS 8.4.1. I have 4.7 GB of available capacity. The App Store shows 28 apps need updating, but nothing happens when I hit Update All. When I try to manually update individual apps, the update seems to start (circle spins), but doesn't update. None of the 28 apps will open now.

Apps won't update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.