Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I watch skygo on my new MacBook Air?

I Have a new MacBook Air (2015) with operates with Yosemite. When I try to watch live sport on Skygo, it asks for silverlight to be installed. I have done this but now, every time I go back to skygo, I keeps asking for silverlight to be installed. I have checked and silverlight is definitely installed on the Mac. Can anyone help? Thanks.

iPad 2, iOS 5.1

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 11:58 PM

9 replies

Sep 5, 2015 3:19 AM in response to cabakroll

Hi Cabakroll

I have managed to follow your instructions...I think!!!

I held down 'alt' ... selected 'go'...selected 'library' and then selected 'Internet plugins'. Am I supposed to open the folder, because when I do, the folder appears empty (and I am keeping my finger on 'alt'. I can not find how to repair permissions in disk utility.

You will have to forgive my lack of knowledge as I am not brilliant with it.

Thanks again

Sep 5, 2015 3:38 AM in response to andyhind

open Library\Internet Plug–ins on your Macintosh drive, select all silverlight files, press Cmd-C

then go to your user Library trough Finder>Go Menu and you can let go Alt key right after you select Library in Go menu

when you in you user Library\Internet Plug-ins press Cmd–V

in Disk Utility select your Macintosh drive, select First Aid tab and select Repair Disk Permissions

How do I watch skygo on my new MacBook Air?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.