Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing/iTunes Problems!!

Hi there, I've recently updated my iTunes on my laptop 2 weeks ago, the version is 12.2.2. However I've been having this problem for a full week now, I'm unable to sync my music at my own leisure, The problem I'm facing with my iTunes is that its stuck on step 2 of 7 which says "syncing calendars", It has been saying that for 30 mins. I tried restarting my PC and unplugging my iPod (5th gen,) and zero luck.

I assumed it was a glitch so I deleted it and I re-downloaded the software directly from Apple's site and the same issue occurs, this is really frustrating and I'm at a standstill as to what is happening.

The computer it's running on is a HP Envy 15 Notebook with windows 10, I've had iTunes before with its previous versions and no problems until now.

I'd gladly appreciate if someone writes me back here or email an useful yet effective solution.

Thank you for your help and time,

Aisha.

<Email Edited by Host>

HP-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 4, 2015 11:01 PM

There are no replies.

Syncing/iTunes Problems!!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.