Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to display multiple plug-in controls in Garageband?

I'm new to Garageband 10.1.0 on MAC mini with OSX Yosemite. In this example I'm using Native Instruments Reaktor as an AU-plugin together with an additional "effect plugin" (in this case Voxengo Span)

User uploaded file

I can see it is possible to view the instrument-/effect-controls by clicking the respective buttons in the Plug-ins section (lower left in screenshot). Question: Is there a way to display both the instrument (Reaktor) and the effect (Span) in two windows at the same time?

GarageBand 10, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5)

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 1:09 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2015 2:03 AM in response to vguenther

I can see it is possible to view the instrument-/effect-controls by clicking the respective buttons in the Plug-ins section (lower left in screenshot). Question: Is there a way to display both the instrument (Reaktor) and the effect (Span) in two windows at the same time?

You can only see the controls for the currently selected plug-in.

You may want to send feedback to Apple with a feature request. The feedback form is here: Apple - GarageBand - Feedback

How to display multiple plug-in controls in Garageband?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.