Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing purchase record in purchase history

Hi there, long story short, i am playing a game called Clash of Clans and I would like to update my account info. to do that, the game support team required me to provide the receipt for the very 1st purchase i made for buying gem in the game. However I went through all the purchase history records via itunes and I could not find it. I did made the purchase and they also confirmed I have, therefore I required me to provide this info.

Has anyone come cross this issue and please help me thanks.

Baydragon

iPad 2, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 3:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 12:50 PM

Hi Baydragon,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are trying to locate a proof of purchase for an in-app purchase in iTunes, but his purchase is not showing on your purchase history.

Because you are unable to locate the purchase, our iTunes Store support department may be able to look into your account and assist you further. To contact Apple Support for your iTunes Store issue, please use the attached link below.

Apple - Support - Topic Selection

Best regards

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 7, 2015 12:50 PM in response to Baydragon

Hi Baydragon,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are trying to locate a proof of purchase for an in-app purchase in iTunes, but his purchase is not showing on your purchase history.

Because you are unable to locate the purchase, our iTunes Store support department may be able to look into your account and assist you further. To contact Apple Support for your iTunes Store issue, please use the attached link below.

Apple - Support - Topic Selection

Best regards

Missing purchase record in purchase history

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.