Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 5s after hard reset ask is not my Apple id: 2*****@qq.com

Good afternoon!

I'm from Ukraine), I'm sorry for what I know bad English))

Apple technical support

On Thursday, I went with friends to buy iPhone, I checked, icloud was not, then did a hard reset, and the iPhone has requested to enter the Apple ID is not familiar 2*****@qq.com. This iPhone only they enjoyed and no one else access to it had not, there is evidence that the iPhone was originally tied to their Apple id. Searching the internet I found a bunch of articles where it is said that many Apple id stole for a week before I buy it ishel. What to do?

IMEI: ************

Serial Number: F1********P6K

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.4.1, lock 2*****@qq.com

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 5:43 AM

7 replies

Sep 5, 2015 6:35 AM in response to alexandrmozgovoy

Unfortunately, you cannot do very much with your phone unless you get assistance from the previous owner, they should either provide you with the password to unlock it or remove their account from the phone entirely remotely through iCloud.com > Find My Phone.

I have asked for your email address to be edited out. Posting your address in an open thread is a sure way to be bombarded by unwanted email, remember it will be here long after you have resolved your problem, for automated detection software to find.

Sep 5, 2015 7:10 AM in response to alexandrmozgovoy

Contact your "friend" and get original receipt.

Call Russian Apple ( а если совсем не хочется то тот регион, на языке которого будет чек. ).

May be they will help you and may be not.

the qq is a Chinese domain, so somehow it was locked to Chinese email and apple id. Obviously it was not your friend in Ukraine who created that account. So only original receipt will help Apple to confirm your ownership. Удачи !

my iphone 5s after hard reset ask is not my Apple id: 2*****@qq.com

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.