Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5S Blue Screen / Restarting Problem!

iPhone 5S - iOS 8.1.2 - Blue Screen > Restart Problem

Today my friend's iPhone 5S has been going crazy with the blue screen glitch, where after unlocking the phone, or opening a particular app, there's a temporary blue screen and then a reboot. There might have been just a bit of water that went into the phone 2 days ago, but I don't think that would be the problem.

Here are specifics:

- I can barely keep it on for 1-2 minutes

- It is not updated to the latest iOS, more info in the next line

- I cannot keep it on for long enough to make a back up or update the software, which is probably the most frustrating part

- I cannot turn it off! I have tried doing a Hard Reboot or whatever you call it, when you hold down the Home and Power buttons

If there is any way in which I can fix this problem without having to restore the iPhone, please let me know. There isn't a single back-up of this phone anywhere, not my fault. Thank you in advance!
PS: There is not an official Apple store in the country that I live, so I can't get help from an Apple Genius or whatever you call them

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 3:26 AM

2 replies

iPhone 5S Blue Screen / Restarting Problem!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.