Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When using the guitar/bass inputs on the most recent Logic upgrade, has anyone had difficulties input monitoring the incoming signal? I have input monitoring on and record enabled, but am unable to hear the incoming signal.

When using the guitar/bass inputs on the most recent Logic upgrade, has anyone had difficulties input monitoring the incoming signal? I have input monitoring on and record enabled, but am unable to hear the incoming (processed) signal.

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.3)

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 5:17 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2015 6:53 AM in response to The Old Guitarist

Which audio interface are you using and have you checked if there are updated drivers for it?

Did you update OS X at the same time as you did the update to Logic Pro X? If so, is your Audio interface compatible with this new version of OS X?

Is your Audio Interface, correctly selected in Logic's Preferences > Audio (Both Input and Output)?

Do you see an input but just cannot hear it or do you not even see a signal in the channel strip/Mixer?

Note: No problems here since upgrade with any of my several LPX testbed rigs and monitoring audio.... via Motu interfaces.

When using the guitar/bass inputs on the most recent Logic upgrade, has anyone had difficulties input monitoring the incoming signal? I have input monitoring on and record enabled, but am unable to hear the incoming signal.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.