Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help! I used to have no problem with icloud email on my HP ultrabook..via Outlook. Upgraded to Windows 10 and now I cannot SEND! I can receive/save etc but no send option! HELP! It's driving me mad!

I have me @me.com email set up on my pc. I can no longer SEND emails from it. I can save them. I can receive them. but i cannpt send. It' driving me potty .

HP Ultrabook-OTHER, Other OS, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 5:03 AM

2 replies

Sep 26, 2015 11:30 PM in response to antheafromaxminster

I developed a similar problem since 24Sep15 with MS Outlook 365 (not sure if a coincidence that I had just updated my mobile devices to IOS9.0.1).

I found the solution at https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT202304 by updating my e-mail account details as follows:

Incoming username: not changed ('abc')

Outgoing username: changed from 'abc' to 'abc@me.com'

outgoing mail server: changed from 'p02-smtp.mail.me.com' to 'smtp.mail.me.com'

Sep 27, 2015 5:09 AM in response to prshw

That's great but I cannot even get to these options....do you do this in Outlook? Where? I get no options and when I look at settings on my icloud mail, i can't even see half the text or get it to be visible without skipping to next section ( ieGeneral/accounts/composig/vacation etc).

As you can tell, I have no idea what I am doing!

Help! I used to have no problem with icloud email on my HP ultrabook..via Outlook. Upgraded to Windows 10 and now I cannot SEND! I can receive/save etc but no send option! HELP! It's driving me mad!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.