Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need help using iPhone 4 with TracFone BYOP

I was given an iPhone 4 and have tried using it with the BYOP TracFone network following the instructions on their website. Mostly everything is good EXCEPT I can't send a message or text to more than one contact at a time. Also I cannot receive anything from someone who has sent the message or text to me and others. I checked the MMS setting and it's on. I can't check the APN settings. They just aren't there.

Of course I have tried calling on TracFone help both online and over the phone and they said I need to contact Apple...

Does anyone here know how I can fix this? I know I can just send to one person at a time, but have no control over others who include me in messages they send out to more than one person at a time.

This is my first time posting a question on this Forum so if you need any other information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for you help!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2, null

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 7:38 AM

There are no replies.

Need help using iPhone 4 with TracFone BYOP

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.