Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keychain problems!

Trying to set up Keychain on my wife Mac. When it as for a approval code the code goes to MY devices (iPhone,iPad etc) when I go into my wife system prefrences>Icloud>keychain>options , it does not show a verification number,or a place to enter one. Can someone please help? Thx

iMac, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 6:18 AM

3 replies

Sep 6, 2015 1:03 PM in response to GellieG

Hi GellieG,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. Based on what you stated, it sounds like the verification code is going to the wrong device. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Get help using iCloud Keychain - Apple Support

On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences. Click iCloud, then click Options next to Keychain. (In OS X Mavericks or earlier, click iCloud, then click Account Details.) Make sure the phone number under Verification number is correct. If not, enter another phone number.

Cheers

Keychain problems!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.