Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where do i find wave plugins folder in Logic pro x

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 6:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 8:28 AM

In the track strip... Go to the Audio FX Button and click on it.. as per this animated screenshot... (Click on the screenshot if you cannot see the animation)

Note: I don't have waves installed here but you will find the waves folder in the same location I'm using here...

User uploaded file

If you cannot find the Waves folder you have not correctly installed Waves so refer to the installation instructions that came with Waves... or you did not install the 64Bit Audio Unit (AU) version which Logic Pro X requires.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 5, 2015 8:28 AM in response to L1ncoln1te

In the track strip... Go to the Audio FX Button and click on it.. as per this animated screenshot... (Click on the screenshot if you cannot see the animation)

Note: I don't have waves installed here but you will find the waves folder in the same location I'm using here...

User uploaded file

If you cannot find the Waves folder you have not correctly installed Waves so refer to the installation instructions that came with Waves... or you did not install the 64Bit Audio Unit (AU) version which Logic Pro X requires.

Sep 5, 2015 8:36 AM in response to L1ncoln1te

Waves is a bit different to most other plugins as they store the individual plugins in the Waves folder in your main Applications folder....

They then use a special plugin to access the individual plugins.... and that special one can be found in the usual place for plugins which is..

<System Drive>/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components

Note: This is the 'System' Library.. not the User Library.....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.