Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dropped my iPhone and now problems occur

I dropped my iPhone and now it has its abnormality that I can't understand. I've pressed the power button but it won't turn on, sometimes it will stay in the apple logo for 2-3 seconds, turn off and back to the logo again. I've tried restoring it in Recovery Mode but every time it's almost done, it will show an error 1600 message. After the failing of recovery mode i've tried DFU mode, it worked, it turned on but after an hour or couple of minutes of standby or in use (even fully charged) it would go back to the apple logo boot loop I guess.

Some time also I plugged it to the charger it will do its thing but after I disconnected it turned off again. AND I take the sim card out and sometimes it will do its thing too but some tries that includes taking out of sim card is not too convincing.

HEEELLP PLEASE! I can't contact anyone else now.

BTW, I have iPhone 3G or 3GS. and it's in iOs 6.1.6 i guess.

please help

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 8:59 AM

1 reply

Sep 6, 2015 9:09 AM in response to yowoooo

Hello yowoooo,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that after a drop, your iPhone is not functioning as you would expect. I see that it has been restarting, displaying the Apple logo, and not booting up normally and you have performed a lot of great software troubleshooting already.

Because the issue continues, it may be necessary to have your iPhone evaluated for service by Apple or an Apple Authorized Service Provider. If you would like more information, please read over the attached link below.

Apple - Support - Service Answer Center

Have a great day

I dropped my iPhone and now problems occur

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.