Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Installations Stuck - Button Says "INSTALLED".

Two of my applications won't update/download.

One is Microsoft OneNote. I already have this installed on my MacBook Pro. It shows the "INSTALL" button in the Mac App Store Purchased tab. It really should say either "OPEN" or "UPDATE" since I already have OneNote installed. If I push the button to install it, it seems to download fine, but after, the button stays grayed out saying "INSTALLED" and never switches to "OPEN". If I restart Mac App Store, the button says "INSTALL" again.

The other app is one I wrote myself, Classroom Quizshow. It does exactly the same things except that since I don't currently have the application already installed, it never shows up on my computer (in the App Launcher or in either Applications folder) after the supposed installation finishes with the button grayed out and reading "INSTALLED".

I've tried restarting my MacBook Pro, signing out of the Mac App Store, and resetting the Mac App Store application via the Debug menubar item. I have the latest OS installed, Yosemite 10.10.5.

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 8:44 AM

There are no replies.

Installations Stuck - Button Says "INSTALLED".

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.