Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook Pro 15" - Mid 2015 - Graphics and Sensors

Hi,

I've recently replaced my Mid 2014 Macbook Pro 15" with Nvidia with the Mid 2015 Macbook Pro 15" with AMD Radeon. Since that change the FPS dropping is awful when playing on an external display. Before I would play League of Legends on the external display and the FPS was around 120 with biggest drops to 60 (extreme fights with lots of rendering but does the drop smoothly). Now with the Mid 2015 Macbook when loaded with exact same settings it starts at 120 FPS but has AWFUL choppy/blocking drops that happen all the time and you can hardly play since it feels like everything stops for a millisecond not just a FPS drop. Anyone experience something similar? Any workaround?

Additionally I have noticed that the iStat Menus can't see any sensors on the new Macbook it just shows Hard Drive temp and Left Fan and Right Fan speed. Its really weird because the last one you could see so many sensors it was overwhelming this one just doesn't show anything. I have thought initially it was the SMC and restarted it but nothing changed.

Anyone else having the same issues?

Cheers

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 9:14 AM

There are no replies.

Macbook Pro 15" - Mid 2015 - Graphics and Sensors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.