Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes not synching with Ibook

Hi there,

Recently, my IPhone 4S was wiped of all music and Ibooks. No problem I thought, it's 2015 things are simple I'll just put it all back on there...then I remembered I'm dealing with Apple here!

Essentially, all I want to do is choose the music from my Itunes that I want on my Iphone AND choose the books I want on my Iphone to read in my Ibooks. I can choose the music no problem, I have it selected as Manually manage music and videos, however the Ibooks thing is a different story.

No matter what I do it doesn't synch with my Iphone. If I choose to synch books it means I lose all the music I want on my Iphone and even then the book still doesn't get added. If I manually drag and drop the book onto my Iphone from my Mac, it loads up and shows me it is on there through Itunes, but when I look on my phone it is no where to be seen!

This sor tof stuff should be as simple as dragging and dropping what you want onto your Iphone, why is EVERYTHING such a mission with these products?

If anyone can help with this I would be so grateful!

Thanks

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 8:48 AM

There are no replies.

Itunes not synching with Ibook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.