Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem with photos transfered from camera

I have downloaded some photos from my camera to my Macbook Pro but when I go to find them they are in the photo icon at the bottom of the page but when I try to find them to send them to my family I can't find them. I have created an album but my previous albums show up but the one I just created I can not find it. Any ideas what I am doing wrong.

iMac, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Sep 5, 2015 9:28 AM

1 reply

Sep 5, 2015 10:24 AM in response to happynascarfan

nothing really. That bottom of the page is called the "Dock" and it's where all your active applications are. double click on the photo icon (iPhoto) on the bottom of your screen, and go into preferences. you should see where it saves the photos you transferred. On the other hand, if'n you remember the name of the photos you transferred, you could press cloverleaf and the F key and try to find them by name. iPhoto will assume you want it to handle all the photos, so when you plug in a camera, or whatever, it'll automatically open iPhoto

kinda rude, huh?

John b

Problem with photos transfered from camera

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.