Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to make Bluetooth work on iphone for transfering pictures?

My laptop n iPhone shows connected via bluetooth but when I try to transfer pictures it doesn't go through. Can someone help me with this plz? I tried many tricks but nothing works 😟

iPhone 4S, null

Posted on Sep 6, 2015 6:00 PM

2 replies

Sep 6, 2015 6:51 PM in response to makhfi

Are you attempting to use AirDrop to a Mac computer? Other than that, file or photo transfer via Bluetooth is not supported and even that uses wi-fi. An iPhone will not pair via Bluetooth to a computer (Mac or Windows) except for personal hotspot and then only if your cellular plan supports it. See the following for more information. https://discussions.apple.com/docs/DOC-7722

If you are attempting to use AirDrop, that does involve Bluetooth but the devices are NOT paired; Bluetooth just needs to be on and the devices in range of each other. The following may help Use AirDrop to send files from your Mac to another nearby Mac or iOS device - Apple Support

how to make Bluetooth work on iphone for transfering pictures?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.