Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 6 Plus front camera not working

My front camera has been working fine until a few weeks back, it suddenly stopped working. Whenever i run the camera app, it opens using the rear camera. Whenever i try to switch to the front camera, the rear camera just freezes and that's it. I could not take photos or video using the front camera. The front camera doesnt work in 3rd party apps too. Tried doing a restore from a back up and also setting up as a new phone, but no avail. Any idea of how to go about with this? Thanks in advance for the help.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 1:52 AM

2 replies

Sep 7, 2015 2:28 AM in response to RayvlinJohn

If restoring to factory settings without using any backup data did not work, it's time to get the phone checked by Apple, the device is still under warranty.

To do so, visit an Authorized Apple Service Provider or Apple Store next to your place. You can also contact Apple Support and send it in.

Find an Apple Authorized Service Provider

iPhone - Contact Support - Apple Support

iPhone 6 Plus front camera not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.