Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I transfer a video from my iphone to my pc?

Every time I plug my iphone 6 plus to into my pc if downloads the photos to the dropbox program I have installed. It doesnt however transfer the videos. Do you know how to do this. Also how do i change the path of where it copies the photos too as i would prefer them in my pictures and not drop box.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.4.1

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 11:57 AM

1 reply

Sep 8, 2015 12:09 PM in response to BigDaveH79

Hello, BigDaveH79.

Thank you for visiting Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you need to import videos taken with your iPhone to your computer. Here is the article that will walk you through manually importing photos and videos to your computer.

Import media to a Windows PC

Before importing your media:

Windows 8: Learn how to import photos and videos from a camera, phone, or DVD (Windows Help)
Windows 7 and Windows Vista: Learn how to get pictures from your camera to your computer (Windows Help)

If your computer doesn't recognize an attached iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a camera, and prevents you from importing photos to your computer, learn how to resolve the issue.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your Mac or Windows PC

Regards

How do I transfer a video from my iphone to my pc?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.