Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

will apple refund me for an iphone 6 plus 4 months old with multiple issues i am facing ?

I have an iphone 6 plus with alot of issues its crash sometimes while doing something very iportant and goes to homepage and it hangs, auto restarts, video calls are always lagy like lag alot or sometimes it just shos yellow line connecting for few deconds after every few seconds same internet for other cheap local iphones and they work fine even iphone 4s works good and iphone 4 too on the same iternet. Internet auto disconnect and connect again time to time sometimes wgen on charge dont really can tell that i am trying to unlocknit with fingerprint yes i tried hard rest i tried doing a restore via iTunes nothing worked for me will apple refund me for this cheap handset inly four months of use and it ***** and its battery drain like **** can uh atleast tell me 50 mints video call on skype with only 30 % brightness = 15 % like 7 hours video call and battery goes 0 from 100 ??? And tes it charge very slow too

Iphone 6 plus working iOS 8.3

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 12:26 PM

4 replies

Oct 24, 2015 4:35 PM in response to Sibte Kazmi

Actully i went Apple service center and told them that my phone give me small and sometimes big and hard electric shoks and its not safe for me
and then the charging cable is not working anymore.they took my phone phone was protected with glass protector from front and back and they took my ph and after two days they returend me the ph with a scratch on the back on apple logo i warned them that dont let it scratch but they still did and yes the electric shock problem is also not solved and yes they said the data cable condition is too bad so it can not be returend.
i want a refund from them for the scratch and then my nepew got an electric shok also that means they did not fixed it really and lied and they did not even bother to reinstall the ios.poor service wrong commitments fake advertisement like they said they will replace the item is the metirial is bad on the warranty slip so do you i think i am on my Right to get a full refund for my phone since yes all the old problems are also their and never get fixed. i brought this phone so expensive and i am about to cry they scratch the main logo of apple i never took it out of the cover coz i did not wanted it to get scratched. pictures are attached for reffrence for you to tell me sloutions. do uh think i should give them a legal notice.User uploaded file

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

will apple refund me for an iphone 6 plus 4 months old with multiple issues i am facing ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.