Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have auto fill for my name and my email address for filling form but I want to get my address and zip included in the auto fill

So I want to get my address and zip code included in the auto fill how do I go about it.

iMac with Retina 5K display, Serial #CO2NFAT8F8J4

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 4:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 4:43 PM

In what autofill - Safari, something else? BTW, you should not include your serial number or any other private info in your profile. This is a public site.

9 replies

Sep 7, 2015 6:21 PM in response to DorothyL-(dot)

In Safari that information is saved only after you have entered it for the first time in a posted form. Safari usually asks if you wish to save the information. You can access some of this information by opening Safari preferences and selecting the AutoFill icon in the toolbar. However, Safari does not have any full form editing. Forms differ so until you fill out a new form for a site Safari has nothing to save.

Now, if you need to generally fill out any printed or electronic form (not in a browser) then that would likely require special software adapted to the type of forms - like Adobe PDF forms for example.

Sep 7, 2015 6:30 PM in response to Kappy

Kappy,

Finally I got the help I needed, thank you so much.. On the computer I was sharing with my husband, before I got this new computer.

He had already got auto fill so I was used to using it for filling forms on signing petitions and etc just with my name, email address and my home address and zip code. So when I got this new computer I had things to fill out and my name and e-mail address was on auto fill but not my address so I had to type in the

home address and zip every time. I wanted to set the auto fill with this inform to but couldn't find how to get to the right place.

You nailed it when you sent me the last answer showing me how to get there I take it that it is in iCloud. anyway thank you I was able to set my information of my address and zip thanks to you.. 🙂

DorothyL-(Dot)

I have auto fill for my name and my email address for filling form but I want to get my address and zip included in the auto fill

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.