Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Credit Card iAd

Hi there,

Is anyone having difficulties setting up an iAd campaign? I've set up everything except to the very end where they WOULD NOT accept my credit card submission. It kept saying "Review all errors highlighted below." but did not highlight anything on the page at all.

I've contacted iAd support continuously for 1.5 months now and they kept saying that their engineers would look at it but have yet to come back to me.

Anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Regards,

Ivise

Windows 7

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 6:29 PM

20 replies

Nov 27, 2015 1:25 AM in response to drwasimshaikh

Hi, I am having exactly the same problem in Australia.

Have tried multiple Amex and Visa. The Amex cards are already used for Apple transactions very month.

Address used is same as credit card billing.

There are 4 HTML errors on the page in particular loading the marker to indicate where the error is on the page. The page is strange in that it does not support Safari's autofill for credit card details.

If I force errors then an error is shown quite quickly. This error takes longer and you get the message at the top but no marker against any fields to show what is at fault.

My billing address has a "-" in it which can cause problems with some badly written address checkers, no way around that as that is what Amex and Visa have on file as it is the official name for the suburb.

I would be surprised if Apple is doing a check of $0, in the past to verify cards I have applied a credit of 1c as this rounds to 0 or stays at 1c and has no transaction fee whereas a 0 or positive amount has a transaction fee which is more expensive than 1c.

I have raised the issue 4 times, 4th time I received a response advising that it had been escalated for resolution.

Credit Card iAd

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.