Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What device takes the best videos?

My son wants a video camera. He also does not have any apple phones or devices which I know he would use a lot. So I want to buy him an iphone, ipod or ipad. Which device takes the best videos and has the best sound for creating videos?

Or would you recommend we get a video camera?

Posted on Sep 7, 2015 7:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 14, 2015 9:40 PM

It truly is going to depend on what he is going to be using it for. The purchase of an iPhone would require cellular service, an additional cost the others would not incur. You can search the store and find out which device has got the better video camera for what he is trying to do. Video cameras can have separate mics off the camera, where that is difficult with an iOS device.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 14, 2015 9:40 PM in response to eaj1960

It truly is going to depend on what he is going to be using it for. The purchase of an iPhone would require cellular service, an additional cost the others would not incur. You can search the store and find out which device has got the better video camera for what he is trying to do. Video cameras can have separate mics off the camera, where that is difficult with an iOS device.

What device takes the best videos?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.