Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you see the list of songs on an iPod 3rd gen shuffle in itunes

Hello,

I was hoping there would be a way for me to see the list of songs on my 3rd gen iPods, I have 5 of them ! I used to be able to see the songs in list form in iTunes, but not anymore. Is there any way to see the list of songs on the ipod in iTunes? Thanks!

OS X Mavericks (10.9.1), Calendar Application, Notes iCloud

Posted on Sep 8, 2015 4:32 AM

3 replies

Sep 9, 2015 7:18 AM in response to rakehellkat

Hi rakehellkat,

If you have your iPod shuffle connected to your computer, you can see its contents, including music, in iTunes. Select the iPod in the top left corner of iTunes as shown here -

User uploaded file

Note that the device in the picture is an iPhone. Your iPod will appear the same way.

In the column below, look down to where it says On My Device. Click Music and to the right you will get a list of the music that is currently on the iPod. You can do the same with Podcasts and Audiobooks.

See this article for information about using iTunes to sync with your iPod - Sync your iPhone, iPad, and iPod with iTunes using USB.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Sincerely.

How do you see the list of songs on an iPod 3rd gen shuffle in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.