Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MainStage 3.1.1 availability?

Well, as the saying goes, when it rains, it pours. I have had nothing but issues with the MainStage 3.2 upgrade. Everything was stable and working well with 3.1.1. I attempted to use my Time Machine backup to roll back to 3.1.1 only to learn that my backup drive is dead. I do have some of my more important concerts saved on another drive but I'm afraid to try to open these with 3.2 since the first ones I opened were such a disaster. Is there anyone who has a copy of the 3.1.1 application that they would be willing to share via a dropbox link? I will gladly send you a screen shot of my APP store purchases to verify that I did purchase the program. I would normally not even consider something like this but, at this point, I don't know what else to do and I have a gig coming up this weekend.

MainStage, OS X Mavericks (10.9.5)

Posted on Sep 8, 2015 8:48 AM

6 replies

Sep 10, 2015 6:02 AM in response to derilja

First, I moved the MainStage 3.2 to the trash along with the these preference files found in ~/Library/PreferencesUser uploaded file

That may not be necessary but I did it anyway. Then I opened the Time Machine application and clicked on Applications on the left side. Next, I moved back until the day before I updated the MainStage app. Once you are at the point before the update, right-click on the MainStage app and choose Restore to...

Once the app was restored, I restarted my computer and, thankfully, I was back to 3.1.1 again. The preference files had been regenerated and the app has been working fine. I did find out that the concert I had opened and saved with 3.2 would no longer open with 3.1.1 but, fortunately, I had that saved on a thumb drive and was able to use it. I hope this helps you.

MainStage 3.1.1 availability?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.